- Survival Kit for Everyday Painting FREE PREVIEW
- You will need the following equipment FREE PREVIEW
- Proportion and the Rule of Thirds,
- Starting from a Blank Canvas FREE PREVIEW
- Explaining Highlights, Midtones and Base Tones
- Midtones and Highlights
- Color Value
- Darks and Lights, adding some White
- Hot and Cold Colors
- What is a Color Wash?
- Hot and Cold colors using Washes
- What is Scumbling?
- Be the Chicken!
- Why is values so important in painting?
- How to paint accurately and get three dimensional values using dark and light
- Creating Depth and Shape using Tonal Value
- How to see Color as a Tonal Value
- The Value of Colour
- Think Numbers!
- What is glazing and how to use it?
- What is Glazing?
- Abstracting your colors and getting that Modern look!
- Color Mixing Tips
- Good Colour Combinations!
- Colours that Sing!
- Tweaking the Details
- More Details
- Even more Detail
- Ok...more detail
- Using Color Tints
- Your Feedback would be Appreciated FREE PREVIEW
- You have finished the Portrait Painting Course!